Browsers 101 and Help with Login Problems…
Having trouble accessing your membership page or any of the products that you’ve registered for? Here are some tips to help and things to try to get you back on track.
With all the options in web browsers, operating systems and all their bells and whistles, it’s not surprising that sometimes the combination of more sophisticated browsers and websites with more complex coding (like membership sites) clash, with the result being occasional access issues to our client pages. If this happens to you, here are a few things you can try right away:
1. Upgrade Your Browser: Old browsers are definitely problematic, especially Internet Explorer. If you’re finding you’re having strange problems with viewing websites (including this one), make sure your browser is up to date. Generally you’ll find the update commands right underneath or next to the name of your browser at the top of your browser window (you can also view the ‘Help’ that’s usually at the end of the tabs on most of the current browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Update-Internet-Explorer
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95414
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Updating%20Firefox
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1070
- If you use another browser, do a quick Google search to find out how to update – usually it will happen automatically, but not always.
2. Clear Your Computer’s Cache of Temporary Files, Cookies, etc: If you’re having difficulties logging in at the themindsetmaven.com/client-login, it may be because your cookies and temp files are looking for previous login information, links, etc., causing an error message or the inability to access files. To resolve the problems, follow these step by step instructions first:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95582
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/How%20to%20clear%20the%20cache?s=clear+cache&r=0&as=s
- Safari: Choose Safari > Empty Cache, and then click Empty.
3. Ensure You’re Using the Correct Log-in: Often log-in issues will be caused by using an email address other than the one you registered with us. If this happens, get your log-in information sent to you by visiting themindsetmaven.com/client-login and clicking on the link that says ‘Forgot Password’. Your log-in credentials will be emailed to you.
4. Occasionally, the server gets incredibly busy and clients will get ‘locked out’. If this happens to you (you’ll know if you log into your membership page and your products links are missing), please let us know and we’ll get it reset for you.
The above tips should solve most access issues, but if you continue to have problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.